Beautiful Bellarine Discovery by Road to indulgence
Enjoy the Heritage and history beautiful Bellarine Peninsula boasting superb scenery, wineries and steeped in history of early explorers, ship wrecks and paddle steamers. Point Lonsdale Lighthouse to this day protects shipping passing through the treacherous waters of Port Phillip Rip, a seaway where through the decades, many ships and sailing vessels have met their fate.
Enjoy panoramic views of Port Phillip Bay and a superbly indulgent exclusive Captain's luncheon aboard the Searoad Ferry, a three course three course 'grazing menu' indulgent luncheon awaits consisting of local produce and matching wines of the region.
Visit to the Marine And Freshwater Discovery Centre, and kick back relax to enjoy the calming surroundings of Scotchmans Hill Estate.
Take Our Road and enjoy our home!
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Afternoon tea
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Wine tastings
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or Luxury People Mover
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Our Beautiful Bellarine Discovery Experience transports you from the era of paddle steamers and sailing vessels at The Dell and into the present day of container ships and cruise liners at the Rip on Port Phillip bay. A full morning tea is provided at 360Q created by one of our regionals well known and acclaimed Chefs - Barry Iddles, chef to the celebrities. We give you a birds-eye view from the beacon platform of Point Lonsdale Lighthouse looking out over the bay and Bass Strait from a vantage point rarely taken by visitors and a stroll along the fishing pier, prior to an indulgent Luncheon aboard Searoad Ferry.
Graze on a decadant three course gastronomic event Luncheon created by one of our regiond top chefs - Chef Brent Love. This also includes matching wines. Sit back, relax and enjoy the cruise!
Marine and Freshwater Discovery Centre is next. Here we look at our regions waterways, birdlife and fisheries balance, our eco systems and how we can preserve these very important elements.
Last but not least, Road takes you to Scotchmans Hill Estate, a cool climate vineyard on the Bellarine. Here we treat you to a special Reserve tasting of superb wines and a shared local produce platter, just to end off the day. Sit back and chat with new friends before we depart to Geelong at 5:00pm.
An amazing day of Heritage Cutlure Indulgent Food and Wine!
• All inclusive Small Group Tour departing 9:00am sharp
• Snap shot of the Waterfont
• Visit to The Dell (great for photos)
• Full Exclusive Morning tea at 360Q
• Point Lonsdale Lighthouse climb
• Exclusive Indulgent three course "grazing menu" luncheon with local produce and matching wines aboard Searoad Ferry
• Visit Marine and Freshwater Discovery Centre
• Relax at Scotchmans Hill Estate for special Reserve Wine tasting and local produce sharing platter
• Local Tour Guides
• Coach or Luxury People Mover
Departure Point :Busport, Cnr Broughham and Gheringhap Streets, Geelong VIC 3220Close to the Geelong Waterfront
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Point Lonsdale Lighthouse climb has 120 circular steps. Not suitable for heart conditions or those with a pace-maker and we offer alternative activities for anyone who whom this applies.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.