Beaune Small-Group Half Day Tour with Lunch and Wine Tastings at Family Domain
12.30pm Meet your passionate and local guide in front of the Hospices de Beaune also called the Hôtel Dieu and hop in your minivan.
Dive into the life of a real “Bourguignon” ! Enjoy a traditional lunch in the middle of the hillside vines of Côte de Beaune and appreciate one of Burgundy’s greatest view. Discover a charming family run boutique winery and taste great values for both Reds and Whites ! Gain significant insight on the winemaking method and improve your tasting skills through an exclusive commented wine tasting.
5.00 pm Enjoy a calm and relaxing way back to the Hospices de Beaune in your minivan
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chassagne-Montrachet, Chassagne-Montrachet, Cote d'Or, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
You will have lunch on the beautiful cote de Beaune at a wine family domain.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pommard, Pommard, Beaune, Cote d'Or, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
You will visit a wine family domain on Cote de Beaune and have a nice Burgundy wine tasting there.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hospices, 21200 Beaune, France
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply : 2 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Sites visited have developed their own sanitary measures, available on request. Group size is restricted to a maximum number of people in accordance with social distancing measures. Food is prepared with reinforced sanitary measures (gloves and masks). Wine and food will always be served by the host
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.