Beaujolais Region Vineyard Day Tour with Wine Tasting from Lyon
Beaujolais is the most sensual vineyard in France !
Let’s go to the north of Lyon to discover a beautiful and authentic hilly region that produces a light, fruity and gourmet wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Chateau du Moulin-a-Vent
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oingt, Oingt, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
You will start your day with the south of Beaujolais, the Golden Stones area. It is on this limestone full of iron oxide that grow the vines of the Appellation Beaujolais. After crossing lovely villages surrounded by vines, you will visit a local wine estate. You will immediately be immersed in the friendly atmosphere of Beaujolais when you will meet the producer. You will taste several red wines but also white and maybe some rosés.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Fleurie, Fleurie, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
After a good lunch in a local restaurant, you will head north and take the Crus route, you will be able to observe the variety of landscapes that makes the richness of this Terroir.
The 10 Crus follow and touch each other but none is the same, each one has its specificity and unique taste. Come and taste them, they will surprise you!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chateau du Moulin-a-Vent, 4 rue des Thorins, 71570 Romaneche-Thorins France
You will then push the door of another winery just as charming as the first one, where you will taste other wines with this beautiful cherry red colour and those flavors of redcurrant, blackberry and raspberry.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Place Bellecour, 69002 Lyon, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.