Beaujolais half day
Called the french Tuscany, the south of the Beaujolais is warm with its golden stone which shines in the sun. This limestone, full of iron oxide reflects light in the heart of the green vineyards. Come and taste a voluptuous and fruity wine !
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oingt, Oingt, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
You will start the tour with a stop in the middle of the Golden stones area. We will explain the origin and the typology of this vineyard and introduce you to this voluptuous and fruity wine during a tasting of white and red.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Le Bois-d'Oingt, Le Bois-d'Oingt, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
After crossing lovely villages surrounded by vines, you will visit a local wine estate. You will immediately be immersed in the friendly atmosphere of Beaujolais when you will meet the producer. You will taste several red wines but also white and maybe some rosés.
This is a good introduction to Beaujolais wines, that, we hope, will give you the desire to come back and taste more !
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de la Métropole de Lyon, Place Bellecour, 69002 Lyon, France
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.