Bear Watching, night trip
Unique Wildlife Experiences
Remember that bears are wild animals and they move with free will and to their own schedule. Sometimes one night is enough to see bears. The probability to see a bear is 90-99 % , depending on the month. Each season about 20-30 bears visit the hide area. Some evenings several bears may be seen at the same time and the nearest bear may be a few meters from the Cabin or Watching House. In addition to bears, the hide area is regularly visited by 1-4 different wolverines, foxes and 1-2 times per week by the local wolf pack.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
Bear Centre offer some of the best opportunities anywhere in the world to view wild brown bears safely at close quarters. The probability to see and photograph a bear is 90-99 %, depending on the month, and each season about 20-30 bears visit the hide area. Some evenings several bears may be seen at the same time and the nearest bear may be a few meters from the ”Bear House”.
Departure Point :Kostamustie 5644, 88930 Kuhmo, Finland
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.