Beagle Channel Navigation with trekking at the Bridges Islands
In 1833, Charles Darwin set sail along the Beagle Channel. You can follow his course on a 3-hour catamaran cruise from Ushuaia. You'll capture sights of Ushuaia’s former prison, check out the End of the World Museum, and admire views of Cinco Hermanos and Olivia mountains, among other sights.
Disembark on the Bridges Islands for a 20-minutes walk to visit the ruins of natives populations that inhabited the island.
After reaching Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse and eyeing shipwreck ruins, come upon throngs of sea lions at Lobos Island and the winged residents of Pajaros Island.
Enjoy guided commentary during your whole trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-hour guided navigation
- 20 minutes guided trek on the Bridges Islands
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Isla Bridges
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off from passengers accommodation
- Embarkation Fee
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Turístico (Tourist Port), Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Turístico (Tourist Port), Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
We will embark the Catamaran from the Touristic Port of Ushuaia. Passengers must be present 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Canal Beagle, Ushuaia Argentina
The navigation through the channel starts with a panoramic view of the city where you will be able to spot the most important buildings and the Olivia Mt and Cinco Hermanos Mt.
Stop At: Isla Bridges, Canal Beagle, Ushuaia Argentina
We will disembark on the islands where we will be able to visit the archaeological remains of the original inhabitants of the
Canal Beagle. A few meters from the dock there are deposits from the settlements of the Yámanas or Yaganes. Our guide will explain how they used to live in this islands.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Islas de Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
We will embark again and the catamaran will navigate around the "Isla de Lobos" where we can enjoy the view of specimens of sea lions, observing their permanent habitat.
Then, we will go to the "Isla de los Pajaros" and, from the boat, we will spot Cormoranes Magallánicos and Cormoranes Imperiales, specimens of marine avifauna.
Pass By: Les Éclaireurs Lighthouse, Canal Beagle, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
At last, we will catch sight of the Les Eclaireurs lighthouse.
Departure Point :Puerto Turístico (Tourist Port), Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.