Beading Class and tour a Non-profit vocational training center a Fun cultural sharing experience
A true cultural sharing experience by making beaded friendship bracelet jewelry with a local Mayan woman. Perfect for individual travelers, volunteer groups, and families. Learn about the Mayan culture, and get a glimpse into their daily life. Beading class is around 2 hours, lunch is 1 hour or less, the village tour is around 2 hours.
Income from classes and tours supports our non-profit economic empowerment and social enterprise programs at CECAP vocational center
per adult from
What's included :
- Beading class includes materials for jewelry making.
- Lunch option includes a 3 course lunch
- Tour option includes a walking tour of the village.
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from Santa Cruz
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Los Elementos Adventure Center, Santa Cruz La Laguna 07014 Guatemala
Our Adventure Center team will coordinate the class.
Stop At: Santa Cruz La Laguna, Santa Cruz La Laguna, Lake Atitlan, Solola Department, Western Highlands
This is one of the smaller villages around Lake Atitlan and is unique for its remote location. Barely touched by the outside world, you will have the opportunity to learn more about this village.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Manos Cruceñas Artisan Store, CECAP Building, Santa Cruz la Laguna, Guatemala
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.