Beach Escape to Myrtos
Make sure to take your flip-flops and get ready to enjoy half a day on one of the most famous beaches of the island! A perfect beach escape! Relax, breathe in the salty air and let your eyes immerse in the infinity blue and get ready to spend a few hours is this extraordinary beach!
Myrtos beach is a multi-awarded & ranked on the best beaches in Greece and worldwide! Famous for its deep crystal clear waters, embraced by white sand leading to dazzling white pebbles this unique beach will leave you breathless.
You will be amazed by its unique beauty and undescribable crystal clear waters! A truly rare experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from Hotel or Port
- Drop Off at Hotel or Port
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled of water
- Personal map
- Small Traditional Gift
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Myrtos Beach, Pylaros Ionian Islands, Cephalonia Greece
Travels will have the opportunity to spend a few hours at the most famous beach in the world! Famous for its crystal clear waters and mesmerizing scenery it will truly be a unique experience!
Beach Umbrellas are included.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cruise Terminal Argostoli, Leof. Antoni Tritsi 2, Argostoli 281 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time & location will be given upon reservation!Ports
- Cruise Terminal Argostoli, Leof. Antoni Tritsi 2, Argostoli 281 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The use of face masks is mandatory by staff & passengers. Under Greek law, all vehicles are 60% empty & hand sanitizers are provided upon entrance. All hygiene measures are conscientiously maintained. There is constant natural ventilation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.