Beach and Belize City Tour
see the historic belize city. on this slow drive thru belize city, the guide will share information on the historical and cultural aspects of the colonial city once settled by British pirates and loggers and African slaves. the city guided tour will share information as to how geological events, hurricanes, fires, piracy, slavery, colonialism, independence shaped this city. the tour stops momentarily for photo ops of the highlights, old colonial houses, the benefactors lighthouse and tomb, the memorial park, churches and schools. the guide shows our local flora and fauna. Kukumba Beach itself resides on a patch of coast of Belize City. activities at the Beach include the use of the slide Rising 50 feet high from the heart of Kukumba Beach is the 90 foot-long water slide which will have you screaming in delight as you tunnel your way into the Caribbean Sea. Also included is the use of rope swings, lounge chairs and float tubes. available onsite are restaurants and bar.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Belize Sign Monument, Sea Shore Drive Buttonwood Bay Area, Belize City Belize
Onboard the minibus the guide shares the history and culture of Belize City. How geological events, natural forces, slavery, emancipation, colonialism, world wars, sugar, timber, chicle, rum and Independence is shaping this little city.
Stop At: Memorial Park, Marine Parade Boulevard, Belize City Belize
Showing the highlights of our colonial past and stopping along the route for photo moments of the BELIZE sign, the Baron Bliss Lighthouse, the old colonial neighborhood, the Memoriall Park, the place where the famous aviator Charles Lindberg landed, the modern day neighborhoods, flowering trees, the business areas, clinics and hospitals, V.i.P. homes and then we arrive at the Kukumba Beach where you have access to the lounge chairs, crystal clear swimming area, big slide into the water, swing ropes, floating tubes. restaurants and bars are available here.
After enjoying the sun and beach, its a 15 minute drive back to the cruise port terminals.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Belize City Cruise port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.