Be a Famer in Tra Que Vegetable Village and lantern making experiences day trip
Tra Que is a charming little village on the edge of Hoi An, the village is famous for its sweet scented and fresh vegetables that spice up on the daily meals of Hoi An people: Cao Lau and Quang noodles. Come here, you will have a chance to discover the art of cultivating and water plants, tasting and doing a cooking class with local dishes prepared by friendly host.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bicycle in tour
- Farming tools
- Lunch at local restaurant
- English Speaking Tour guide
- Lantern making
- All taxes & services charge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tip & personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
In the morning, local guide meets you at hotel lobby. Go to a bicycle shop to choose a bicycle. Then ride to a local farm in Tra Que Village. You will take a trip around the vegetable garden and join with the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing with seaweed from the local lake. Continue doing some next steps such as: raking the ground, sowing, watering greens, picking greens and many more gardening activities. Spend the rest of the morning working the land in honored way, before having a break to prepare lunch with your host family. Your lunch consists of many local delicacies including ”tam huu” spring roll, 'banh xeo' or local pancake of people in middle region. Relax with a foot massage. Say good bye to your host family and ride back to Hoi An. Late afternoon, ride to the home of a craftsman. Craftsman will show you a brief introduction about the history, shape and color of the lantern as well as steps of making them. You will have a chance to make your own lantern and keep it as a souvenir.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Hotel in Hoian Central
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.