Be a cretan farmer for one day!! Semi private tour!
Be a part of a unique experience and enjoy a very interactive tour, in which you will gain some interesting information about the local, traditional life, the wine and raki production (old and new), learn the secrets of the traditional dish "gemista", milk a goat if you dear, make cheese, taste the cretan and greek cuisine, and relax under the trees but above all let's create memories!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- • Prepare stuffed vegetables.
• Make farmhouse breadand baking it in the wood-burning oven
• Visit the wine press to taste organic wines and see where grapes are pressed by foot in the autumn.
• The raki still that produces Crete’s famous tsikoudia.
• Pick vine leaves to make the famous Greek dolmadakia.
• Pick vegetables from the organic gardens to enjoy later.
• Collect their eggs to make village-style scrambled eggs.
• Milk the goats and help shear the sheep! See how local cheese is made and taste the fresh milk.
• Make Cretan cheese pies
• "Gemista" - Stuffed vegetables with rise, olive oil and more secret ingredients
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick ups in the region of Rethymno. For guests from Chania or Heraklion there is an additional fee.Airports
- N. Kazantzakis Airport, Heraklion, Crete Greece
- Chania Souda Cruises, Andrea Papandreou 16, Chania 731 00, Greece
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.