Bazurto Market + La Popa Convent Cartagena City Tour 4H
Cartagena is way more than visiting the Walled City and in this 4-hour tour, you will notice it. Come and have a whole experience in Bazurto: a traditional market where the other side of the city is shown. Walk around its stands and stores full of fresh food, aromatic herbs, and loud but friendly cartageneros. And then jump to the La Popa: a convent in the top of the hill that offers you panoramic views and great landscapes of this diverse city.
• The imposing views of Cartagena’s walls and sea from La Popa monastery
• Samples of what locals offer and prepare in Bazurto Market
• Getting to know native’s true spirit by interacting with some of them in the market
• Introduction to Cartagena’s history and its roots
• The chance of contrasting two opposite sides of the city
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All-risk insurance
- Entry/Admission - La Popa Convent
What's excluded :
- Extra purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Popa Convent, Calle 37, Cartagena Colombia
Convent of the Stern located in the top of a hill. From there you will take amazing photos of the rest of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercado Bazurto, Av Pedro De Heredia, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
Bazurto market is a vibrant place with colored foodstuffs everywhere you look, moved by frenetic commerce and its loud but warm and joyful people.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Complete your experience in Cartagena by going to two amazing but quite different places: a fruit market and a city viewpoint.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Walled City of Cartagena, Calle 41, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
A drive along important spots of the city such as the emblematic Walled City
Pass By: Barrio Getsemani, Cartagena Colombia
A drive along important spots of the city such as the emblematic Getsemani
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Cartagena city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals,points of interest, and also at Rafael Núñez International Airport.Airports
- Rafael Núñez International Airport, Crespo Calle 70, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Cartagena de Indias, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have a layover in Cartagena please select the airport or cruise ship terminal as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.