Bayir, Turgut and Orhaniye Village Day Trip from Marmaris
Tour Inclusions: Transfers, Lunch, Tea Breaks, Carpet Weaving School, Entry Fees
Tour Exclusions: Drinks, Extras
Pick-ups from: From/to all clients hotels
• Start day with a break at the watermill in Bayir village
• Visit the mosque in Turgut village
• Learn the rituals and customs of Turkish people
• Have a delicious Turkish lunch
• Visit a local family in their own home
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turgutköy, Turgut, 48700 Marmaris/Muğla, Turkey
Get a look at the people and small villages that make up Turkey's heartland with a drive through the countryside around Marmaris. Discover the locals' genuine hospitality as you visit the homes, mosques, schools, and eateries that sustain daily life away from the city.
Your idlylic day starts with a pickup from your hotel and a ride to nearby Kizkumu, where you can step out into the water for a swim. Next, head to Bayir, where you can see the water mill and admire the scenery at a local waterfall.
In the village of Turgut, pay a visit to the mosque and get to know the ritual customs that the town's faithful observe. After lunch in an authentic Turkish atmosphere, a local family hosts you in their traditional house. Visit a school ahead of your last stop at the tranquil Bay of Orhaniye, which tops off the pastoral experience.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Marmaris, Muğla, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Central Marmaris and Icmeler Hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.