Bay & Beach Tour
Explore Broken Bay in safety and style, aboard your chartered adventure tour vessel. Your 3-hour cruise includes a sightseeing ecotour, bay-hopping, stand up paddle boards, swimming and snacks.
CRUISE along the dramatic sandstone coastline of Broken Bay, a mix of steep cliffs, sandy beaches and pristine National Parks.
ENJOY the scenery and learn a little about the local wildlife, including dolphins, seals and a colony of endangered Little Penguins.
LEARN about the intriguing war history of mini submarines and the Z Force Commandos hidden within the bay.
EXPLORE the many remote and pristine beaches where you can enjoy a walk, swim or stand up paddle board and refreshments.
DEPARTS Hardys Bay Public Wharf. We can also pick up at Ettalong Ferry Wharf or Palm Beach Wharf by prior arrangement. Telephone 0449999868.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All safety equipment is provided, including life jackets.
- 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards
What's excluded :
- Snacks - We provide snack foods and drinks for a picnic
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hardys Bay, Hardys Bay, New South Wales
We depart from the delightful little village of Hardy’s Bay. There are several cafes by the water where you can enjoy coffee or lunch before or after your trip. We head out through the calm waterways and view the scenery of Bouddi National Park and waterfront properties.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Barrenjoey Lighthouse, Barrenjoey Road, Palm Beach, Pittwater, New South Wales 2108 Australia
We head out past Box Head and enjoy the dramatic sandstone coastline of Broken Bay. A mix of steep cliffs, sandy beaches and pristine National Parks. Watch for dolphins in summer and whales and seals in winter. We visit a recovering colony of Long Nosed Fur Seals, a threatened species. The bay is proposed as the new Hawkesbury Shelf marine Park.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hawkesbury River NSW Brooklyn NSW, New South Wales 2083 Australia
We visit a secret colony of endangered Little Penguins. The bay also holds an intriguing war history of mini submarines and Z Force Commandos. Visit hidden World War 2 gun emplacements.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Araluen Dr opp Killcare Rd, Hardys Bay NSW 2257, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suncream, sunglasses, spray jacket and clothing that can get a little wet are highly recommended.
- Keep in mind it is always 5 – 10 degrees colder on the water so bring an extra layer.
- For Broken Bay tours please ensure that you pick up point is confirmed as either Ettalong or Hardys Bay.
- Unfortunately people with limited mobility may not be able to board the vessel.
- Children under 5 are not permitted due to safety regulations.
- Beach Towel
- Practical footware for boating
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.