Battery Park and South Street Seaport Walking Tour
Meet you tour guide downtown near Battery Park and enjoy a guided tour of the downtown area of NYC. You will learn the history of battery park and Lady Liberty. See the beauty of the Statue of Liberty from battery park. The tour will explain explore the financial history of Wall St. Enjoy the historic area of South Street Seaport centered where Fulton street meets the East River.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, 75 Battery Pl, New York City, NY 10280-1500
Take a 30-minute orientation tour of Battery Park and Lower Manhattan.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Pass by and see Wall Street.
Pass By: South Street Seaport Historic District, 12-14 Fulton St. between Water & South Streets, NY
Walk to the Historic South Street Seaport District.
Departure Point :24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.