Battambang City Walking Tour
- Explore the hidden heritage buildings in Battambang city
- Walk around this relaxing city along the river
- Learn the how history was shaped by the Khmer, French, and Chinese cultures
- All tours led by local student tour guides.
- A Cambodian students' initiative
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Cold towel
- Drinking water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Join us on a walking tour of Battambang city. We will explore Battambang’s fascinating architecture, history, and culture, which has been shaped by Khmer, French, and Chinese influences. We will also take you to numerous places of interest and explain the historical and cultural significance of each spot to the development of Battambang.
Our walking tour begins at Phsar Nath, Battambang’s central market. We will then walk towards some of Battambang’s most well-known architectural structures, including the National Bank and the shops along roads 1 and 1.5. Your guide will highlight the interesting mix of Khmer and French architecture—a reflection of Battambang’s rich, eclectic history. As we walk past Battambang’s famous Ta Dumbong statue and the Old Bridge, your guide will lead you to a pagoda, where you will be able to observe locals going about their day to day lives.
Departure Point :Central Market, Street 113, Krong Battambang, Cambodia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour starts from two people
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.