Batemans Bay Overnight Kayak Camping Tour - All Inclusive
If you have always dreamed of getting off the grid and waking up immersed in nature, now is your opportunity to live it on our achievable, fully guided Overnight Kayak Camping Tour on the stunning NSW South Coast.
You will learn how to pack a sea kayak, set up camp, and enjoy the satisfaction of self sufficiency within a pristine natural environment with a small group of like-minded adventurers. On your kayak journey to camp, encounter amazing wildlife, like whales, dolphins and seals, before arriving in a secluded paradise to set up camp and swim, snorkel, fish or simply unwind. Enjoy delicious meals prepared by your expert, friendly guides who are there to assist you every step of the way.
This tour includes everything you need for a comfortable and successful overnight adventure.
New to kayaking or camping? No worries. This tour includes full kayaking tuition and step-by-step guidance in setting up a practical campsite - skills you will carry with you for a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Sea Kayak equipment, including life jacket
- Top range camping equipment (tent, mattress, chair)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary photographs
What's excluded :
Day 1: Kayak to Camp
Stop At: Batemans Bay, Batemans Bay, Eurobodalla, New South Wales
Our expert guides will meet you at the departure point for the briefing. Here, you will learn how to pack your sea kayak for an overnight expedition, plus be issued all equipment necessary for the tour. You will then participate in a basic sea kayaking lesson, discuss the routes and conditions before departing for your exciting adventure!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cullendulla Beach, Surfside NSW 2536, Australia
We will stop in a secluded bay somewhere en route to the campsite for lunch, to stretch our legs and go for a snorkel!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: South Durras, South Durras, Eurobodalla, New South Wales
Pull up in a secluded paradise to set up camp and relax for the afternoon. Opportunities to explore on foot, swim, snorkel or simply do nothing until dinner by the campfire as the sun sets.
Duration: 12 hours
• Lunch: Our guides offer an exciting seasonal meal for lunch usually consisting of delicious salads, wraps, fruit and nuts.
• Dinner: Following an afternoon cheese platter, guides prepare a diverse and delicious menu on the campfire or stove.
Accommodation included: Overnight camping accommodation. All necessary equipment is provided (tent, mattress, chair) just bring a sleeping bag!
Day 2: More Exploration
Stop At: Eurobodalla, Eurobodalla, New South Wales
After breakfast and leisurely packing up camp, we will continue exploring by kayak the diverse beauty of the region. Pass through incredible rock crevasses, and secluded coves and spot the abundant wildlife that call this place home. Lunch will be served in another secret location, before arriving back to shore in the early afternoon. From here, our driver will deliver you to your hotel or car.
Duration: 6 hours
• Breakfast: The smell of brewing coffee, sizzling bacon and eggs, porridge and fruit rises with the sun over our campsite. Yum!
• Lunch: Another delicious spread of fruit and vegetables, salad, wraps and juice prepared by your skilled guides.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Wray Street, Wray St, North Batemans Bay NSW 2536, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, Airbnb or house within the Batemans Bay region.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.