Batam Spa Day Trip from Singapore (with Ferry Tickets)
Batam is across the water just one hour from Singapore, so if you are looking for a weekend break to Indonesia then this is a great place to come. Explore a number of resorts, spas, restaurants and cafes and the nightlife here is lively with a good range of choices if you are looking for some entertainment in the evenings.
• Enjoy relax and get away at one of the most popular tourist destinations in Indonesia
• A Traditional Indonesian massage is included to complete your Indonesian experience!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- The chosen Traditional Massage Package
- English/Mandarin Speaking Guide
- Terminal Fee total S$29 / pax
- Guide & Driver Tipping
- Fuel surcharge
- Round trip ferry ticket between Singapore and Batam (Return Ferry Ticket SG-BTM-SG)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup
- Personal expanses
- Personal insurance
- Porterage fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: HarbourFront Centre, 1 Maritime Square Harbourfront Centre, Singapore 099253 Singapore
A small island in Indonesia, Batam is known for its beaches, nightlife, malls and duty-free shopping. Only a short boat ride from Singapore, you can reach the heart of Batam in only 60 minutes, more or less with Asia’s favorite ferry operator, Sindo Ferry. Simply show up at the boarding location (Harbourfront Terminal) in Singapore and present your ticket voucher and enjoy comfortable roundtrip transfers from Singapore to Batam and back.
Departure at 08.50 AM (GMT+8): Harbourfront – Batam (Batam Center)
Assemble at HarbourFront Centre. After collect your boarding pass, depart by high speed ferry to Batam.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Batam, Batam, Riau Archipelago, Riau Islands Province
Arrive at Batam,
• Greeted by our friendly tour guide & escorted to awaiting air-conditioned bus
Proceed to Massage Centre Area
• The customers will be greeted by a friendly reception team upon reaching the spa
• Leave your stress and cares behind as you will experience the comfortable & calming massage
After the massage session
• Depart to Batam popular Mega Mall & enjoy your time until ferry boarding time
• OPTIONAL: or experience Half Day Car Charter by TOP-UP Rp500.000 nett per vehicle (max 4-pax per group)
• Attractions recommended are the local famous Seafood at Citra Utama Seafood Restaurant & Authentic Indonesian Batik
Return at 06.30 PM (GMT+7): Batam (Batam Center) – Harbourfront
Departure Point :Harbourfront Centre, 1 Maritime Square, Singapore 099253
Departure Time :8:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All bookings & tickets are strictly non-transferable/ non-refundable/ non- changeable.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- Passenger name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passports. Incorrect name may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- Same fixed rate for infants too.
- Indonesia is one hour behind Singapore.
- Passport must be valid for at least (6) six months from your travel period.
- Information on Entry/Exit Visa, please click on Singapore https://bit.ly/2kTL2ML & for Batam https://bit.ly/2Fl3T0t
- Customer who missed their ferries will be charged at an additional $7 per pax for issuing of new boarding pass & surcharge of $12 per pax for transportation.
- Massage service is not available during Muslim Festival (Indonesia Rule & Regulation).
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.