Bat Trang and Le Mat Traditional Village Tour from Hanoi
Leaving the hustle and bustle of Hanoi behind, join our suburban tour Hanoi for a few hours to discover suburb of Hanoi city within 30km from Hanoi center by visit traditional village of Bat Trang and Le Mat, combining with an authentic lunch with hospitable local family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transferring as per program
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with complementary drink/beer
- Mineral water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Starting at 8am, start by drive 15km to Bat Trang Ceramic Village, it is famous for ceramic and pottery products of high quality which are being exported worldwide. Should you would like to contemplate workers making ceramic products by hand, here the place, you can also try it yourself. You’ll witness theses artisans at work as you roam down narrow alleys into shops where you’ll be able to buy their refined ceramics at unbelievable prices.
Continue to drive to Le Mat Snake Village where has long been famous for a traditional job: catching snakes. It is rumored that even the kids there are skillful in doing the job, and that’s why there is no snakes left in the village and its surroundings. Nowadays, hundreds of families breed snakes to supply many snake restaurants in the village. It is not only famous for the talent of catching snakes, the village is also well-known for serving delicious dishes made from the reptiles (it is safe to see snakes because they are in cages).
12pm, transfer to visit a local family and learn about their livings. The host welcome you to visit their home and make friend. Then enjoy authentic lunch at dinning place with scenic view of the Red River.
3pm, say goodbye to the friendly locals and finish your trip at your hotel.
Departure Point :Hanoi city hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.