Basilica cistern tour & fast track
Basilica cistern is One of the most Visited museums in the historical peninsula of İstanbul , the location is Nearby the Hagia sophia ... it was built in 527 -566 AD.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Cistern
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica Cistern, Alemdar Mahallesi, Yerebatan Caddesi, No:1/3, Istanbul 34410 Turkey
You will meet with your Guide at the entrance of Basilica cistern and skip the line and will have a short tour which will be around 20 minutes .
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Alemdar, Yerebatan Cd. No:13, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.