Bartolome island on board of Sea Lion Yacht (daily tour)
This tour is offered on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Some of the iconic animals you´ll likely be able to see during your visit of Bartolome:
- Galapagos penguin
- Galapagos hawk
- Blue-footed boobies
- Marine iguanas
- Galapagos sea lions
- Frigatebirds (Great and Magnificient)
An executive will contact you soon to go over details and request sensitive information.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Guided visit
- Snorkeling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Isla Bartolome
What's excluded :
- Any other service not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Bartolome, Ecuador
This Day Tour is offered on Tuesday and Saturday
In Puerto Ayora, at approximately 7:30 a.m., we’ll board the bus that will take us over to the Itabaca Channel. Following a short panga (dinghy) ride, we board the Yacht and set sail to Bartolome. During this two-hour journey, keep an eye out: Depending on the time of year, it’s possible that dolphins.
Our tour of Bartolome comprises a walking excursion along strategic viewpoints and a coastal exploration. Next, we'll make a brief pit stop at the yacht and head out, at approximately 1:20 p.m., to explore one of the most iconic landmarks in all of Galapagos: Pinnacle Rock. Enjoy a close encounter with numerous different aquatic creatures as we go snorkeling! Lunch is served back aboard the Sea Lion Yacht at approximately 2:15 p.m.; then we set sail back approximately 3 p.m.
Keep in mind: Day Tours are subject to change due to weather conditions, logistical reasons, guests’ safety and/or Galapagos National Park Regulations.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Finch Bay Galapagos Hotel, Barrio Punta Estrada, Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/19/2020 - 11/9/2021
Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 07:30 AM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 07:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A release form for children under 6 years old will be necesary.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.