Barranco Walking Tour & Popular Resto-Bars
Barranco, the Bohemian district,
Come explore the artsy City of Lima by walking around its colorful streets along with a local guide. This is a unique experience where you will see Lima from a different perspective.
We will take you to a local restaurant to have a Peruvian dessert called "picarones" and we will also go to a very old bar where we will have a Peruvian beer and if you want, a typical ham sandwich that is offered at that place.
The Magic and color of Barranco are waiting for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Picarones (Peruvian Dessert)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local Beer
- We use public transport system
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Art Murals, art galleries, bridge of sights.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kennedy Park, Diagonal, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Return Detail :Barranco, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.