Barrage "Youssef Ben Tachafine"
The Souss Massa area has the biggest barrage (Dam) named "Youssef Ben Tachafine" where you will enjoy Atlas Mountains birdwatching and wonderful aerial views and experience amazing Lunch in the old traditional Berber house.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Barrage Youssef Ibn Tachfine
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrage Youssef Ibn Tachfine, Oued Massa, Massa Morocco
Your half-day trip starts with picking you up from your hotel or residence, then driving you to visit the river of Souss named "Youssef Ben Tachafine" you will enjoy Atlas Mountains, bird-watching and wonderful aerial views.
You will admire panoramic sightseeing of the Berber place having good experience with old houses where a delicious Tajine is waiting for you and learning about the ancient culture this Amazigh countryside.
After finishing your journey our team will drive you back to your hotel or residence.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick customers up from anywhere they are in Agadir city (any hotel, any holiday property...).
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.