Barolo Wine Experience
Meet a "LOCAL" who knows the area perfectly and will make you discover the most hidden corners and the most typical flavours of this magnificent region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - 1 complimentary bottle of water per person
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 wines tasting in local cellar (always 1 Barolo included)
- Lunch - Typical lunch (drinks not included)
- Castle entrance ticket
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks not included at lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Langhe and Roero, Langhe and Roero, Province of Cuneo, Piedmont
Together with your local driver, expert of Langhe and Roero, you will follow a BAROLO theme itinerary.
You’ll see where the most famous wine cellars are located and, after a wine tasting, take some time to walk across the vineyards, enjoy a typical lunch menu in a farm style restaurant and visit one of the most beautiful Castles of the area.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Medford, 12051 Alba CN, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at your hotel or another agreed point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.