Bariloche Ski Lesson
Enjoy fresh mountain air and amazing scenery as you learn to ski at Cerro Catedral ski resort, one of South America’s most innovative ski facilities and learn the ropes if you’re a beginner at La Base ski school! Receive personal attention from your expert instructor during this small-group lesson.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Small-group ski lesson
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking instructor
- Entry/Admission - Catedral Alta Patagonis
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ski day pass
- Ski gear (boots, skis, pants, jacket)
- Located just 11 miles (19 km) from San Carlos de Bariloche, Cerro Catedral is known for its deep powder snow in backcountry terrain. When you arrive at the ski resort, meet your instructor and small group at La Base ski school, situated at the base of the mountain – 3,380 feet (1,030 meters) above sea level. Then begin your ski lesson, and watch experienced skiers in action on the nearby slopes! You’ll enjoy the scenic mountain views and fresh air as you learn from a pro.
Learn the basics from your experienced instructor at the ski school until you’re ready to try some easy runs. If you’d like, put your new skills to the test after your session with some time spent on the slopes (a ski day pass can be purchased at the ski school). Choose from 40 different lifts with a variety of interesting runs – perfect for the whole family!
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.