Bariloche Sightseeing Tour
Soak up the beauty surrounding Bariloche on this half-day coach tour with an expert guide! Travel along a road that follows the gorgeous Nahuel Huapi Lake to several vista points where you’ll see spectacular views of the many lakes and mountains of the area. With stops for photographs and time to enjoy the scenery, this tour shows you the many natural highlights of this breathtaking region!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from centrally located Bariloche hotels
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Access to Cerro Campanario by chairlift
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: SAN CARLOS DE BARILOCHE, 12 de Octubre 785, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
This tour starts here.
Pass By: Lago Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Half-Day Tour (morning or afternoon): After pickup from your hotel, enjoy a day’s drive covering about 37 miles (60 km) of stunning territory. First, head out on the road that skirts the shores of the famous Nahuel Huapi Lake.
Stop At: Cerro Campanario, Avenida Exequiel Bustillo 17500, San Carlos de Bariloche R8405ARA Argentina
After six miles (10 km) you’ll reach Cerro Campanario (Belfry Hill), where you can disembark to take pictures with incredible vistas of several lake and mountain landmarks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Llao Llao Golf, Avenida Exequiel Bustillo 8409, San Carlos de Bariloche R8402AFF Argentina
When you reach the Llao Llao Peninsula, stop in Puerto Panuelo, a small port along the Nahuel Huapi Lake. Admire the San Eduardo Chapel, an elegant wooden structure by architect Alejandro Bustillo, who built several masterpieces in this region including the spectacular Llao Llao Hotel. Next, continue along the scenic route past Lopez Bay and Lopez Hill to Clover (El Trebol) Lagoon before your guide returns you to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puerto Panuelo, Located At Milestone 25.5 Of Bustillo Avenue, Across The Llao Llao Hotel., San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
stop in Puerto Panuelo, a small port along the Nahuel Huapi Lake. Admire the San Eduardo Chapel, an elegant wooden structure by architect Alejandro Bustillo, who built several masterpieces in this region including the spectacular Llao Llao Hotel. Next, continue along the scenic route past Lopez Bay and Lopez Hill to Clover (El Trebol) Lagoon before your guide returns you to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers over the age of 2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance, in case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.