Bariloche: Puerto Blest, Cantaros Waterfall and Frias Lake
It sets sail from Puerto Pañuelo, on the Llao Llao peninsula. After an hour of navigation, you will pass next to the Sentinel Island. From there the navigation continues until arriving at the Cascada de los Cántaros.
Crossing the lush vegetation of the Valdivian jungle, you access the source of the waterfall, in Lake Cántaros, where you can see a thousand-year-old larch, over 1500 years old.
Five minutes later, Puerto Blest is finally reached, a place whose beauty has amazed tourists for years.
Here is the Hosteria Blest. The inn has a gourmet restaurant and, a few meters away, there is another gastronomic space with different options. From there we can visit Blest Bay and visit Lake Frías, whose peculiar green waters come from one of the glaciers of Cerro Tronador, the natural boundary between Argentina and Chile.
As a closing of this magnificent excursion, you will be able to choose to sail this beautiful lake, to give a finishing touch to a memorable walk.
per adult from
What's included :
- meeting point at Avenida Miter 219 returning to the same place
- Transfer to the port in / out
- Navigation of the two lakes
What's excluded :
- Boarding fee
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Blest y Cascada de los Cantaro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
San Carlos de Bariloche (commonly called Bariloche) is a city in the Patagonia region of Argentina. It borders Nahuel Huapi, a large glacial lake surrounded by mountains in the Andes. Bariloche is known for its Swiss alpine-style architecture and its chocolate, which is sold in shops on Miter Street, the main avenue. It is also a popular base for hiking and skiing in the nearby mountains, and for exploring the surroundings of the Lake District.
Stop At: Puerto Blest y Cascada de los Cantaro, Lago Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche 8400 Argentina
Sailing from Puerto Pañuelo, on the Llao Llao peninsula, we will cross the lake for an hour sailing the islet and then arrive at the Cascada de los Cántaros. There we will cross the lush vegetation of the Valdivian jungle until we reach Lake Cántaros, birthplace of the waterfall, and enjoy the imposing presence of a larch more than 1,500 years old. Finally we will arrive at Puerto Blest, from where we can visit Blest Bay and visit Lake Frías, with its peculiar green waters.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Avenida Mitre, Av. Mitre, Villa Regina, Río Negro, Argentina
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The meeting point will be at Avenida Miter 219 - it is a very central point a few meters from the hotels in Bariloche
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.