Bariloche: Large Circuit
Leaving from Bariloche to the northeast, the route takes us through the shores of the Limay river until it reaches its confluence with the Traful river. Intermediate stops can be made in the Enchanted Valley, where strange rocky figures can be seen. From Confluencia take Provincial Route 65 (gravel road), to cross the Traful River valley, until you reach the lake of the same name, on whose coast the town of Villa Traful is located. Continuing south and after visiting Correntoso and Espejo lakes you will reach Villa La Angostura. The route continues south. After visiting Correntoso and Espejo lakes, you will arrive at Villa La Angostura. There you can visit its picturesque tourist center and take advantage of the varied offer of native gastronomy. The return is made through the isthmus of the Quetrihue peninsula, taking advantage of its unparalleled views and returning to Bariloche on route 40.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up hotels located up to 15 km from Avenida Bustillo
- Professional guide throughout the tour
- 8-hour guided tour of the entire Great Circuit of Bariloche
- Entrance to the National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
an Carlos de Bariloche (commonly called Bariloche) is a city in the Argentine Patagonia region. It borders Nahuel Huapi, a large glacial lake surrounded by mountains in the Andes. Bariloche is known for its Swiss alpine-style architecture and its chocolate, which is sold in shops on Miter Street, the main avenue. It is also a popular base for hiking and skiing in the nearby mountains, and for exploring the surroundings of the Lake District.
Pass By: Nahuel Huapi Lake, Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi Argentina
Lake Nahuel Huapi is a lake of glacial origin in Argentine Patagonia. It is shared by the Argentine provinces of Neuquén and Río Negro, and surrounded mostly by the homonymous national park. It has an area of 557 km² and is located at an altitude of about 700 meters above sea level.
Pass By: Mirador Lago Traful, Lago Traful Se accede por la ruta provincial 65, Villa Traful Argentina
This lake is famous for its viewpoint, at 102 m, which offers a complete view of the body of water and the valley. On the shores of the lake comes the Villa Traful mountain village, the main inhabited place in the lake area
Pass By: Villa La Angostura, Villa La Angostura, Province of Neuquen, Patagonia
Villa La Angostura is a tourist town on Lake Nahuel Huapi in Argentine Patagonia. It is known for its alpine-style wooden buildings. The surrounding Nahuel Huapi National Park has Andean mountains, lakes and forests. Nearby is the Los Arrayanes National Park that has been home to this species of tree for centuries. The Cerro Bayo ski slopes are located just outside the city. The Siete Lagos road winds north towards the city of San Martín de los Andes.
Departure Point :Avenida Exequiel Bustillo, Av. Exequiel Bustillo, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels located up to 15 km from Bustillo avenue
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.