Bardo Museum Admission Ticket
Visit the Bardo National Museum, whose exhibits display Roman mosaics, early Islamic ceramics, and rare Phoenician artifacts.
• Explore priceless artifacts from Phoenician and Roman times at the Bardo National Museum
• Save valuable vacation time waiting in line
• Explore at your own pace
• Opt to add a transfer service
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- If Booked with Transfer - Book and Stay Relax we manage everything.
- Entry/Admission - The National Bardo Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Optional Transfer
- Visit: The National Bardo Museum, P7, Tunis Tunisia
The national Bardo Museum is a jewel of Tunisian heritage. It is housed in an old Beylic palace dating back to the XIXth Century. It retraces, through its collections, a big part of Tunisia’s history (from Prehistory to the contemporary epoch) and contains the largest collection of mosaics in the world including the famous mosaic representing Virgil, the poet.
The biggest Tunisian museum derives its reputation from its countless pieces coming from the excavations undertaken in the country since the XIXth Century. The quality and the rarity of many of these pieces bear witness to the country’s historical richness and uniqueness.
Departure Point :The National Bardo Museum, P7, Tunis Tunisia
Traveler pickup is offered
Tunis Centrally located hotel (transfer option only).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.