Barcelona's Jewish Quarter Private Tour
During this tour you will discover all the vestiges and remains that we still preserve from the two Jewish Quarters of Barcelona - Ell Call Major and El Call Menor. Including the visit to the Greater Synagogue of Barcelona, one of the oldest synagogues in Europe.
Learn about this important community, discover their history, architecture and events with a private professional guide.
•Experience Barcelona’s historic Jewish Quarter with a professional guide.
•Explore the two Jewish Quarters - El Call Major and El Call Menor.
•Visit the Ancient Synagogue of Barcelona.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick-up.
- Public Transport Tickets.
- Professional English-speaking guide.
- Entrance Ticket to the Greater Synagogue.
- Entry/Admission - Major Synagogue
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities.
- Hotel drop-off.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Major Synagogue, Carrer De Marlet 5, 08002 Barcelona Spain
We will visit the inside of the ancient Synagogue of Barcelona, entrance included
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: MUHBA - El Call, Placeta de Manuel Ribe, 08002 Barcelona Spain
We will visit the Call Major and Call Menor (The Jewish Quarter) during our tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
We will discover some Jewish vestiges in the famous Gothic Quarter
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel. Please, inform in advance in which hotel/apartment you will stay in. You can do it directly on your reservation or you can inform us by phone or by mail, indicating your booking reference.•The hotels or apartments have to be located in the city of Barcelona•If the hotel or apartment is located outside of Barcelona city, we will send to you a meeting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- •Greetings with physical contact will be avoided, including shaking hands. •The tour guide will use a face shield. •The tour guide will explain the information through radio guides to maintain safe distance. between the tour guide and you. (All information will be live through devices).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.