Barcelona: Street Food Tour & Gothic Quater Sightseeing with Local Expert
In 2.5 hours spend your time with a local guide going around the city center of Barcelona, while trying its delicious street food dishes. Pass by the world famous market La Boqueria and try some local Jamòn and typical appetisers. Walk along the city centre of the Spanish city and between stops grab a bite of delicious cheese, fried fish, patatas bravas, pastries and so much more. Barcelona is filled with history, traditional Catalan specialties, incredible street food and multicultural cuisine. At the end of your tour, say farewell to your tour guide and fellow food lovers at the Gothic Quarter.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Several Food Tastings
- Local Expert Guide
- Small Group Tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercat de la Boqueria, La Rambla, 91, 08001 Barcelona Spain
Be greeted by your professional guide at La Boqueria Market for a journey through the centuries and the traditions of the Catalan cuisine. Walk along the many stands, feel the vibrant atmosphere of a local market, get to know all the traditional dishes and local specialties with a true insider. While you stroll the local market, try some delicious fried fish and typical Jamon, local cured ham and many other delicious iconic food made by passionate local people.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Las Ramblas, La Rambla, 08002 Barcelona Spain
After the market, walk along the main street of Barcelona, Las Ramblas, which is one of the landmarks of Barcelona, making this metropolis so unique. This vibrant street, full of artists and restaurants connects Plaça de Catalunya with the city’s old port.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Enjoy authentic food and culture at our favorite street food and tapas spots. Not only will you try typical Spanish dishes, you’ll also discover some surprising curiosities and facts about the local culinary heritage. Cured meat, cheese, batata bravas, local pastries are only some of the local food you will have the chance to try during this experience. Hip and happening learn from our expert local guide facts about the most important attractions at the Gothic Quarter. Your guide will narrate the journey as you visit various historic sites and step into several different local restaurants to sample original food fare made with generations of love and proud heritage.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Liceu, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Pastisseria Santa Clara, Carrer de la Llibreteria, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- We are taking recommended prevention measures from WHO and implement best-practices accordingly.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.