Barcelona Picasso Museum Skip The Line Private Tour
Pablo Picasso, the world renowned artist is ready to be discovered with this intimate private tour. It is time to go deeper into his story through each of his extraordinary art pieces housed by this original museum that once was a series of Medieval Palaces. Equipped with your personal expert guide, your private tour will help you unlock the secrets of some of the 4,251 exposed masterpieces. We guarantee you will be blown away with the insights of your guide as you fully explore the vast styles Picasso mastered in just one lifetime.
Your exclusive private art excursion is the ultimate way to discover the world’s prodigious and creative soul, Pablo Picasso. You will skip the lines and dive right in to his story, your private expert guiding you through each of the masterpieces on display.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-The-Line Tickets to the museum
- Entry/Admission - Museu Picasso
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museu Picasso, Carrer Montcada, 15-23, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Dive into Pablo Picasso's vast collection of masterpieces in this exceptional museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaça de l'Àngel, Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Picasso Museum, Carrer de Montcada, 15-23, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.