Barcelona personal shopping green tour (3 hours)
If travellers are interested in discovering independent local designers with a greener cleaner production and process this tour is just up that bright green street. We will visit a number of local shops in a gorgeous little neighbourhood, meet local designers in their workshop and they will have the opportunity to buy local hand-made produce at an exclusive personal shopper discount.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pit stop refreshment (local Cava, coffee, tea, water)
- Exclusive shopping discount
- Goodie bag
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flirty Giraffe, Rambla Catalunya and Avenida Diagonal., Barcelona Spain
Our accredited green shopping tour starts here at the flirty giraffe one of two installations designed by Josep Granyer i Giralt. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Jardins de Salvador Espriu, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Part of popular gardens of Gracia dedicated to poet Salvador Espriu this green area was designed by Nicolau Maria Rubio Tudurí in 1992. They are rectangular in shape, and occupied by a long lawn, lined with twenty banana palm trees and a jet fountain. In their place are several works of public art: Empordà (1961), Ernest Maragall i Noble; Reading. A Pompeu Fabra (1948), Josep Clara; and Furrow. A Espriu (2014) by Frederic Amat.
Departure Point :Jirafa Coqueta, Avinguda Diagonal, 397, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/24/2020 - 10/24/2021
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.