Barcelona Personal Shopper (Full Day)
I am Keen to create more than just a shopping service. Once booking is made, i will get in touch with you to arrange your free consultation, we will discuss your needs and requirements and prepare your pre-shopping and itinerary. On our shopping day I will advise you on the best styles, shapes and colors to suit you and reflect your personality while allowing you to feel comfortable and confident, I will work with you as a stylist guiding you through the trends and tendencies, helping you to make best choices. Together we will make sensible, flattering within budget purchases with longevity that will bring freshness and style to your wardrobe.
This service includes:
-A complimentary consultation with color & Body analysis.
-Pre shopping, research and preparation prior to your shopping day.
-Car service and out of hours shopping breaks, upon request
-Help you make the tax free claim (in case you are not from an EU country)
What to bring: Be sure to bring comfortable shoes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Carry on for the shopping bags
- Personal Shopping, Image Consultancy and Styling
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - I will be happy to join you for a coffee at the end of the tour. Tour does not provide a snack or lunch stop. But we can arrange it by request.
- Entry/Admission - Rambla de Catalunya
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Tour does not provide a snack or lunch stop. But we can arrange it by request.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
Passeig de Gràcia is one of the major avenues in Barcelona and one of its most important shopping and business areas, containing several of the city's most celebrated pieces of architecture. It is located in the central part of Eixample, stretching from Plaça Catalunya to Carrer Gran de Gràcia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rambla de Catalunya, Barcelona Spain
Rambla de Catalunya is a major street in the Eixample district of central Barcelona. It is one of the city's trendiest streets, with many international fashion shops, and is lined with lime trees.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaça de Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/31/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We provide masks and hand santizers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.