Barcelona organic dinner in a beautiful rooftop garden
Join chef Josh and his partner Erika on their beautiful Barcelona rooftop for a vegetable-forward dinner. Relax and enjoy the unique atmosphere of Barcelona by night.
• The 3-course menu and snacks are vegetable-driven and usually vegetarian
• Aperitif and wine are included, guests can also BYOB
• On a beautiful terrace in the heart of the Born district of Barcelona
• Communal dining for 4 to 10 people
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 3-course dinner and snacks
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine, Guests can bring alcohol, Aperitif)
- Unique access to a gorgeous rooftop garden in Barcelona
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- About local hosts Josh & Erika: "I'm a professional cook from the north of England. I've cooked at Chez Panisse in California, Ballymaloe in Ireland, and Moro in London, among other restaurants. Local, organic vegetables are the main event but I also love cooking meat and fish. My food is simple but full of flavor."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Braised lentils and preserved lemon
• Roasted sunchokes, parsley and pecorino
• Endive cup with beetroot, feta and dill
• Calçots with romesco sauce - Traditional Catalan dish with fire grilled onions, served with romesco sauce, a local sauce made with almonds, hazelnuts and roasted peppers
• Bucatini with cauliflower and saffron - A Sicilian pasta dish with long cooked cauliflower, saffron, plumped currants and toasted almonds
• Olive oil cake with poached pears - A rich olive oil cake served with spiced poached pears
Departure Point :08003 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.