Barcelona Montjuïc Magic Mountain Tour
Montjuic is a prominent hill overlooking the Barcelona harbor. For ages, it played a strategic part in the defense of the city and it’s one of the city’s natural elevations. Nowadays, the area is a tourist magnet for Barcelona.
• Discover Barcelona’s hidden history in this fully private tour.
• Learn about where comes the people from Barcelona.
• Visit sites of failed national rebellions!
• Listen to old tales and the secret history from a local
• Visit charming gardens around the Montjuic area.
• Fully customizable on spot- feel free to ask!
Discover more with your local guide who grew up here and known the unknown. Please remember its a fully private tour- our guide will only entertain you and your group.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private Guide
- 2 hours guided tours with a local
- 100% customizeable- Just ask us!
What's excluded :
- Any additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montjuic, Montjuic, Barcelona, Catalonia
- From the old traditions to the modern war. You will walk over countless stories waiting to be heard.
- We start from the bullfight arena, with an astonishing view of Barcelona.
Climbing the mountain - you will see the magic fountain, the magnificent palaces.
- We will visit the ethnological museum, talking about the roots of the Barcelona people.
- You will cross some beautiful gardens, where people had a Sunday picnic. Then we will walk around Olympic stadium area. Where The Olympic games took place.
Go to the top of the mountain having astonishing views of Barcelona in a Cable car.
- Discover the old Jewish cemetery dismantled during the 1391 massacre of the jews.
- Montjuic castle symbol of resistance (segadors war) and a site where were executed catalán rebels (Lluis Companys).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Comfortable footwear prescribed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.