Barcelona Independent Day Trip from Costa Brava
Discover top Barcelona attractions on this independent day trip from Costa Brava! Enjoy the flexibility to create your own sightseeing itinerary with the help of your driver. Stroll along Barcelona's waterfront and see famous landmarks like La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and the Cathedral of Barcelona. This tour is a convenient alternative to traditional tours because it allows you to get off the beaten path and explore Barcelona at your own pace. If you choose the afternoon tour option, you’ll enjoy a ‘wow’ moment at the spectacular Montjuic Magic Fountain light show!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you prefer to explore Barcelona at your own pace, this is the ideal tour for you! On this independent day trip, create your own itinerary based on your personal interests. You'll be picked up by your friendly driver at a central location in Costa Brava and taken to the heart of Barcelona. Travel by air-conditioned coach to Plaça Catalunya, where you’ll have free time to shop in the several boutiques or explore the streets of famous Las Ramblas.
Take a relaxing stroll along the waterfront and admire the picturesque Mediterranean Sea. Visit beautiful jewels of Catalonia's art nouveau and modernism movements, such as Antoni Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Pedrera and Casa Mila.
Admire breathtaking views in Collserola Natural Park, an oasis in the Barcelona metropolitan area featuring a lush wooded area. Visit Montjuic Park, renowned for its gardens and sporting facilities, and see iconic sights like the Mies van der Rohe Pavilion, the Poble Espanyol (also known as the Spanish Village) and Olympic Stadium. In the afternoon, your driver will happily recommend a great restaurant for you to enjoy a traditional Spanish lunch (own expense). Indulge in several different tapas and paella (rice with meat/vegetables) while sipping ice-cold sangria.
If you choose the afternoon tour option, you'll then head to Montjuic, a hill near Plaça de España that’s home to the Magic Fountain, one of Barcelona's most legendary attractions. Here, watch a spectacular show combining color, light, motion, music and aquatic acrobatics! Then, meet your driver for a comfortable journey back to Costa Brava.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Select locations in Costa Brava (see Itinerary for details)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.