Barcelona in a Day
Begin your experience with an outstandingly beautiful panoramic tour of Barcelona! Your private guide will meet you at your centrally located hotel’s lobby and take you a sightseeing tour while you make your way to Antoni Gaudì’s iconic masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia. Skip the line tickets will maximize your time.
A walking tour follows at the Gothic District, where you can explore the magic of the Medieval Heart of Barcelona with your guide and even opt to taste delicious tapas of visit St. Eulalia Cathedral or the Jewish Synagogue!
Your panoramic tour may include the Olympic Stadium, the Montjuic Hill, the Mirador de l’Alcade, Columbus monument, Arc de Triumph, Spanish Square, and Barceloneta Beach.
Since this is a private tour, you get to choose how you use your time so you will let us know at the time of booking how you want to personalize the tour. The order of the itinerary is subject to change depending on your preferences. Let us create your dream tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Skip the line (Sagrada Familia)
- 6-hours private expert guide
- 4-hours private luxury driver
- walking tour of the Gothic District
- panoramic driving tour of Barcelona's best highlights (may be personalized)
- Hotel pick up (for the First part of your tour)
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks (however your guide can recommend the very best places to eat at, just ask)
- Hotel Drop off (for the Second part of your tour)
- Tickets for St. Eulalia Cathedral (to be paid on site-If you wish to visit this location)
- Tickets for the Jewish Synagogue (to be paid on site-If you wish to visit this location)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Sagrada Familia, a perfect example of architectural genius. You get to access it with a private licensed guide and skip the line tickets that will maximize your time so that you may explore and enjoy its beauty fully for a full hour.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona Spain
Passeig de Gracia where you will see Casa Batlló from outside, La Pedrera (also known as Casa Milà) and Catalonia Square, your panoramic tour may include the Olympic Stadium, the Montjuic Hill, the Mirador de l’Alcade, Columbus monument, Arc de Triumph, Spanish square, Barceloneta Beach where you get a seaside view and many other highlights you will pass along the way. Since this is a private tour, you get to choose how you use your time so if there are highlights that particularly interest you make sure you let us know at the time of booking and we will personalize the tour around that for you.
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Gothic Quarter, the Medieval heart of Barcelona. This district will fascinate you with its uniquely gothic details and Roman origins, as you explore the charming labyrinth-like alleys you will discover some feature beautiful street art that blends in perfectly with the Medieval buildings. Your private guide will share with you the stories this ancient quarter holds including the Jewish history that greatly influenced the appearance of the quarter.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your dedicated luxury driver will meet you in the lobby of your centrally located hotel.Please provide us with your full and correct hotel details at the time of booking. Please note that pick-ups are only available for hotels located in the center of Barcelona.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Please ensure you bring a valid ID, this is necessary for the security checks of the sites you will be visiting. Please be on time to avoid losing entry and thus missing the tour.
- When accessing sacred places such as churches you must wear proper attire so bring something you can use to cover yourself when entering the holy place as shoulders, knees and cleavages must be covered.
- Please make sure you ask the guide any curiosities you may have during the tour, we want to ensure you have the very best experience!
- Your private driver will pick you and drop you off up at your centrally located hotel so please ensure you provide us with all the required information at the time of booking.
- For your own comfort, please bring comfortable shoes and a refillable water bottle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Real Barcelona Tours is glad to inform you that all our Tours comply with the protocols and guidelines suitable to guarantee the performance of our service in safe conditions to prevent Covid-19. The safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.