Barcelona Highlights, Walking & Wine Private Tour
You made it to Barcelona! Welcome to this Mediterranean capital on the shore of one of the world’s most historical regions. Our city is a global and international hub of bustling creativity and energy, but it is small enough to be explored by foot or by means of a short ride. The good vibe and unique atmosphere that define the current Barcelona have made it popular around the globe and you are just about to immerse in them by hand of an English-speaking local guide that knows every bit about its corners and history. And of course, if we are to welcome you into the beautiful Mediterranean culture this city embraces, we will do it by hand of some gastronomy and one of its main protagonists: wine!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in a local wine bar
- Guided visit through the Gothic Quarter
- Barcelona Highlights by private minivan
- Entry/Admission - Castlexperience | Wine tours
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Local restaurant may be recommended if necessary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
You will enjoy a tour throughout the main highlights of the city as your guide drives you around and tells you everything you want to know about the history and the evolution of Barcelona. The sites seen from your vehicle will be the perfect support to understand the city and therefore making the most of your time in town. Casa Batlló, Casa Milá, the hill of Montjuic, Sagrada Familia, Arc de Triomf… All these wonders will be given away so after this first part of the tour you will feel in control of the city map!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Now it’s time for a more thorough exploration of Barcelona’s core! Jump off your transportation and follow your tour guide into a two hours walking tour through one of the most inspiring neighbourhoods in the city: the Old Town. The Gothic Quarter is one of the parts that form what is arguably Barcelona’s most authentic area; this medieval maze of streets offers the perfect excuse to learn everything about how Barcelona unfolded throughout the centuries to get to be what it is nowadays.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castlexperience | Wine tours, Carrer de Montsió, 10, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Bring the wine! It has been an intense stroll and it is time to pair all that history knowledge up with the appropriate wines. Your guide will take you to an exclusive wine-tasting venue in Barcelona where a local expert will show you how to taste a selection of their wines as you also enjoy a variety of traditional Catalan and Spanish tapas. Learn here about all the tradition that has linked Barcelona and the whole Spanish territory to the culture of wine making since Roman times!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Terminal South - World Trade Center, World Trade Center s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.