Barcelona Highlights Tour (4 Hours)
This tour offer the possibility to see all highlights of Barcelona from outside. We visit Montjuïch hill and it's panoramic wiews, the Olympic ring, Olympic stadium and the green area and parks, the magic fountain and the National Palace. In down town we visit the famous ramblas street and the art nouveau buildings in the center such as Milà house (la Pedrera) or Batlló house both buildings by Antoni Gaudí. We also visit the Barceloneta district where we can see the beach, the old port and the Olympic port and olympic village in the city. And, of course, we stop for around 20 or 25 minutes in Sagrada Familia (masterpiece of Gaudí in Barcelona).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only hotels in Barcelona city)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Parc Guell
- Entry/Admission - Casa Mila - La Pedrera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain
Take a look to the most impressive building in Barcelona. Our driver guide will explain shortly the meaning of the major details. Not yet finished, this church started in 1882. The masterpiece of Antoni Gaudí.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Parc Guell, Carrer d'Olot, 5, 08024 Barcelona Spain
Outside park where you can see the magnificent work of Gaudi who's project was to build a city garden, where today you can see a public park. Art nouveau style (finished in 1912).
Part of the park has free admission. But not the monumental area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
Art nouveau family house build by Gaudí in 1906. Great facade and impressive buiding inside.
Stop At: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
Art nouveau family house in the city center, pass by and take a look to the magnificent facade that reminds... the Mediterranean sea!!
Discover anyway why locals put the name "La Pedrera" to this building.
We make a quick stop for pictures.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Barceloneta, Barceloneta, Barcelona, Catalonia
Barceloneta district is a unique quarter close to the beach, the most famous beach in the city. Years ago was a fisherman district now converted into a touristic area.
We can make a quick stop next to the beach if you want to touch the Mediterranean water!
Stop At: Montjuïc, 08038 Barcelona, Spain
One of the 2 hills of the city from where you will enjoy one of the best views of the city. Also you will stop at the Olympic ring and the National Palace.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Rambla, La Rambla, Barcelona, Catalonia
La Rambla is a street in Barcelona that you cannot miss! Where you will see a hundreds of people, locals and tourists walking up and down through its little shops and terraces for a drink. Impressive market in the middle of the street (La boqueria) where you can make a quick visit if you want.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In case of port pickup's please let us know your cruise ship name and disembarkation time to better arrange the starting time.In case of airport pickup's please let us know your flight numberr to better arrange the starting time.We pickup at any point in the city of Barcelona, hotels, apartments, etc.Airports
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- BARCELONA PORT
- Barcelona Cruise Terminal, Moll Adossat, 160, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
- Terminal de creuers B, Moll Adossat, Terminal B de creuers, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/2/2020 - 1/1/2021
1/2/2021 - 1/1/2022
Monday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, disembarkation time.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (english and spanish)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.