Barcelona Hidden Gems: Secret Passages & Rooftop Bar Private Tour
Away from traditional touristic sightseeing discover the Spanish secrets, walking in the unusual atmosphere of the bustling streets of Barcelona. This is also your chance to discover a hidden rooftop of Barcelona with stunning views while sipping a local cocktail!
You will start by exploring the Cascade fountain in Parc de la Ciutadella. You along with your favourite local will then continue walking towards Passeig del Born, a charming avenue that has adapted to new times without turning its back on its past.
Under the shade of the trees, it's well worth enjoying this special place that stretches from the old Born Market to the splendid Gothic church of Santa Maria del Mar.
Top off your private tour at the incredible Palau de la Musica, known for its unique beauty and amazing performances.
We saved the best for the last! Discover the secret rooftop with a pool, where you can enjoy the view in the chill-out zone and taste some good cocktails.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Local Guide
- A local Spanish Cocktail at the hidden rooftop bar
- Entry/Admission - Parc de la Ciutadella
- Entry/Admission - Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar
- Entry/Admission - El Carrer de l’Anisadeta
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Catalan Music
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arc de Triomf, Passeig Lluis Companys, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Your host will talk about the neighbourhood and tell you interesting stories to kickstart your tour
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Parc de la Ciutadella, Passeig de Picasso, 21, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Enjoy the fountains in the most idyllic and greenest oasis in the megacity of Barcelona
Passeig del Born
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar, Placa Santa Maria 1, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Explore one of the most perfect examples of Gothic style architecture due to its harmonious proportions and the serenity of the ensemble.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mercat Santa Caterina, Avinguda de Francesc Cambo 16, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Discover the food market below the roof and hear unique stories about Spanish culture and cuisine.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Catalan Music, Carrer Palau de la Musica, 4-6, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Stumble upon an architectural jewel of Catalan Art Nouveau, the only concert venue in this style to be listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: El Carrer de l’Anisadeta, Barcelona Spain
You will now go to the hidden rooftop bar- Get enamoured by a stunning 360-degree view over Barcelona and the most famous buildings and monuments.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Arc de Triomf, Pg. de Sant Joan, s/n, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Carrer de Trafalgar, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.