Barcelona Gothic Quarter Walking Tour and Cooking Workshop
Nestled away in the picturesque Plaça Reial, this dynamic and interactive experience comprises of a tour around the iconic Gothic quarter of Barcelona, followed by a hands-on cookery class.
Cooking complete, you will be invited to their private lounge – a gastronomic dining space oozing elegance and finesse. Mealtimes are certainly not something to be rushed in Spain. Therefore, in true Iberian style, enjoy a leisurely feast and revel in your new-found status as a chef and connoisseur of Spanish cuisine. What better souvenir to take home with you than the taste of Spain?
Seafood paella, Spanish omelette, Potatoes “Bravas” with three sauces, Traditional croquettes and Catalan cream. Accompanied by fine wine with denomination of origin, mineral water, beer and Coca-cola. Coffee or tea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private group
- Show cooking with a professional chef
- Private guided tour of the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona
- Tasting menu: Paella and tapas
- Wine, soft drinks and coffee or tea
- Entry/Admission - Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)
- Entry/Admission - Just Royal Bcn
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
You will be accompanied by a guidebook who will show you the most delightful corners of the city in a tour that combines tradition with vanguard. Visit the best gourmet shops, enjoy their craft, be amazed by the most innovative culinary ideas and learn about their traditional products, and discover the wine bars. Learn about Catalan gastronomic culture, an essential ingredient of its cultural heritage and discover the flavors of Barcelona, one of the world’s leading gastronomic capitals.
A visit to the emblematic Boqueria Market is a must for all foodies.
From the most prestigious chefs who come early to personally choose the finest products, to the surrounding payesas who come to sell vegetables and fruits from their gardens, the markets of Barcelona are the most vibrant meeting points of the city and Boqueria is no exception.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Just Royal Bcn, Placa Reial 3,10, 08002 Barcelona Spain
The tour comes to an end in our space in Plaza Real "Just Royal Bcn". Chef will meet you to take you to the cooking class. Find out the professional secrets of Spanish cuisine in Barcelona, following your hands-on experience. .
From kitchen novices to cooking enthusiasts, those of all skills will take pleasure in learning how to cook Just Royal BCN’s traditional menu of Spanish omelette, seafood paella and a regional favorite, the famous ‘crema catalana’.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Gloves. Protective panels. Carpet to disinfect the sole of the shoe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.