Barcelona Gaudi Explore : Gaudi Bike Tour & Sagrada Familia Direct Ticket
Explore the city by bike to see a great many sights in one day. Discover some of Gaudi's earliest and less-known architectures as well as his most famous buildings. Gaudi’s beautiful architecture fills the streets of Barcelona! A stroll through the city will make your jaw drop as his genius is found at every turn. A Gaudi tour in Barcelona with a local is the perfect way to appreciate his talent!
The main highlights of your tour are Gaudi’s magnificent cathedral, La Sagrada Familia. Enjoy priority skip-the-line access to Sagrada Familia so that you don't waste any precious time waiting in long lines.
✔Discover some of Gaudi's architectural marvels
✔Get skip-the-Line access to La Sagrada Família
✔Stop for lunch at a local tapas restaurant (morning tour option only)
See the Basilica’s dream-like façade and interior in a small-group setting accompanied by an expert guide. Meeting you guideoutside, start the tour with a little introduction before heading to the Basilica’s entrance.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Enjoy Sagrada Familia(Skip-the-line ticket )
- Experience live guide
- Bike rental is applicable
- Helmet rental is allowed
What's excluded :
- Lunch is not offerred
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Sagrada Familia, La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Catalonia
Explore the city by bike to see a great many sights in one day. Discover some of Gaudi's earliest and less-known architectures as well as his famous buildings. Learn about the life and history of Gaudi. Roam aroound to discover some stunning examples of Modernista architecture.
Gaudi’s magnificent cathedral, La Sagrada Familia are the main highlights of the tour. Enjoy priority skip-the-line access to Sagrada Familia so that you don't waste any precious time waiting in long lines. If you join the morning tour option, your next stop will be lunch at a hidden gem - a local Spanish restaurant. Enjoy a lovely open terrace and authentic Spanish cuisine (please note, the cost of food is not included).
Let the fascinating stories and insight given by your guide bring Gaudi’s masterpieces to life and help you to really understand why his architecture is so highly regarded in the life and culture of Barcelona.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Plaça Sant Jaume, Pl. de Sant Jaume, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :9:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- As an active place of worship, Sagrada Família requires that guests cover their shoulders and knees; it is sufficient to bring a light scarf or cardigan with you and put them on prior to entering holy areas
- The stop for lunch is included on morning departures only
- The price of lunch is not included, but this tour stops at a local Spanish restaurant; tapas range from €3 - €8, and it is recommended to order 2-3 per person
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.