Barcelona Flamenco Show & Tapas | Semi Private Experience
Barcelona Flamenco Show & Tapas Small Group Experience is a must for visitors who want to experience a real side of Spanish culture by tasting local food and watching an authentic flamenco show. Your expert tour guide will accompany you on an unforgettable small-group adventure. You will discover first-hand the highlights of the ancient Barrio Gótico, sample and share scrumptious tapas and be entertained as you experience the pulsating rhythm and magic of a live theater show featuring flamenco musicians and dancers.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour in a Safe, Intimate and Semi Private group of MAX 6 PEOPLE, guaranteed.
- Professional Local Expert Guide
- Access to Flamenco Show
- Tapas and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Placa de Sant Jaume, Placa Sant Jaume, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Your Barcelona Flamenco Show & Tapas Experience will begin at San Jaume Square where you will meet your local guide and begin to acquaint yourself with the historic Gothic Quarter and its intriguing history. Here is where Roman, Jewish, Gothic and Spanish cultures collide and converge. Art galleries, museums, shops, bistros and bars, are nestled in ancient stone chambers and behind ornate wooden doors here in the very heart of Barcelona.
Every step along the way has a story and around every corner, an intriguing legend that your guide will share with you. You will hear anecdotes and legends to help you relive the past as you walk along ancient stone-paved alleys of the historic Gothic Quarter. As you walk, listen and learn, you will encounter impressive Gothic architecture at every turn and be transported back in time. Connect with history as you stumble upon centuries-old structures and statues, each with a tale to tell about the enchanting historic barrio.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
There is nothing more exciting than to see an authentic Flamenco show in the heart of Barcelona. Complete with live native musicians, singers, and dancers, you will be mesmerized by the intimate and expressive nature of this unique art form. Distinctively Spanish in flavor, Flamenco actually evolved from several different cultures which are all part of Spain’s rich history: Jewish, Roman, Greek, Gypsy and other influences all assimilated over the centuries into what is now known as Flamenco. Sit back and enjoy a glass of vino tinto from local vineyards as the sound, rhythm, color, and movement allow you to fully immerse yourself in the culture of Spain and Catalonia. After the show, you will enjoy a variety of tapas and refreshing drinks. You will stop at two well known tapas bars in town to taste a variety of delicious morsels, prepared and served to be shared in the traditional Spanish fashion. Tapas are an authentic social and cultural experience which are best eaten in company!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.