Barcelona: first steps (from Sagrada Familia to Rambla)
If this is your first time in the Catalan capital then this tour is for you. In just 3 hours we’ll cover the must see places of Barcelona and fill you in on the basics, what to do and what to skip while you’re here. Because there’s nothing better than feeling like a local. Welcome to Barcelona!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- children under 10 years old do not pay
- 3 Hours Tour in a group of max. 12 participants
- the guide answers all you questions after the tour
- free maps of Barcelona
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- We invite you to discover the three main chapters of the city’s history. To find out more about the Roman Barcelona and about the Medieval times. Or maybe you are fond of Modernist Period? You'll know why and how they are connected to each other. We'll visit the monuments, buildings and squares of these times, bystanders of centuries old legacy. You'll know more about the people who lived and influenced life in different times on the Mediterranean shore. 'Cause Barcelona is a roman, medieval and modernist city.
During our walk you'll have the opportunity to better understand the catalan culture, to know more about its traditions and to act like a local, drinking vermut or cigaló. We've been living here for many years, so we will tell you all about Catalan life, gastronomy, habits and popular fiestas. We also recommend places to go after the tour, great eating spots and ways of getting around the city. We can answer all of your questions and take good care of you during your stay in Barcelona. Trust us, we will show you the best!
Departure Point :Petrol station near Sagrada Familia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Catalunia Square
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.