Barcelona City Tour Hop-On Hop-Off and Aquarium
Visit Barcelona at your own pace aboard one of our double-decker red buses. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you wish through the day with a single ticket. Switch routes and discover Barcelona with an audio guide system. Now available in 15 different languages! Visit the Barcelona Aquarium which is the largest Mediterranean-themed aquarium in the world!
per adult from
What's included :
- All routes and stops with a single ticket.
- Multilingual audio guide system.
- Discounts booklet and Barcelona City Tour stops guide.
- Air-conditioned double-decker open coaches.
- Aquarium entrance fee.
What's excluded :
- Lunch, drinks and other services not specified above.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Cataluna, Placa de Catalunya, 08206 Barcelona Spain
West Route (orange): Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf, El Born-Ciutadella-Zoo, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (FC Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial-Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes, Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
East Route (green): Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Platja de Bogatell*, Nova Mar Bella*, Forum*, Glòries-Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Park Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
(*) Winter tour (from Nov. 2nd to March 25th) these stops are replaced by Poble Nou-Zoo and Teatre Nacional Auditori.
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change due to events being celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport and cultural events, official acts, etc.) or force majeure reasons.
Hop-On Hop-Off schedule: From Plaça Catalunya (main stop). 9am – 7pm in Winter | 9am – 8pm in Summer
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: L’Aquarium de Barcelona, Moll d'Espanya del Port Vell, s/n, 08039 Barcelona Spain
The Aquarium of Barcelona is the largest Mediterranean-themed aquarium in the world. To discover its fascinating species, immerse yourself in its facilities and see 14 aquariums that represent the Mediterranean’s different marine communities. Learn about the most characteristic traits of the species living in each aquarium. Observe two habitats inspired in protected areas on Spain’s coastline: the Ebro Delta and the Medes Islands. Finaly, take a walk through the acrylic tunnel that runs the length of the Oceanarium, which gives you the feeling of swimming with sharks.
Please note: The Aquarium ticket is valid for a single use, regardless the BCT tickets are valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days.
- Opening time: Every day 10.00h
- Closing time:
Monday through Friday 19.30(1) – 20.00(2)h
Weekend and holidays 20.00(1) – 20.30(2)h
June and September 21.00h
July and August and Easter holidays 21.30h
(From 4th to 13rd April)
Christmas holidays 20.00h
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pl. Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Aquarium Barcelona de Greg, del Port Vell, Moll d'Espanya, s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: the itinerary is subject to change due to events being celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport and cultural events, official acts, etc.) or force majeure reasons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.