Barcelona at Night: Local Tapas & Drinks Private Tour
Spend a fun night out in Barcelona like a local. How? With tapas and drinks, of course! Join your local host on this night tour where you can try the most authentic tapas and drinks. Embrace the local culture and receive personal recommendations. This experience is a match made in Spanish heaven!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
- 4 Spanish tapas
- 4 alcoholic drinks
What's excluded :
- Extra tastings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar, Placa Santa Maria 1, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Meet your local private guide in front of the church
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Picasso Museum, Carrer de Montcada, 15-23, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Start the night right, with a simple but popular snack, pintxos, and pair it with a wine of your choice near by.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pla de Palau Lampposts Antoni Gaudí, Pla de Palau, 9997, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Go to a bustling locals' favorite spot. Enjoy a pink glass of cava with some manchengo cheese tapas close to the palace
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palau Sessa-Larrard (Col·legi Calassanç), Carrer Ample, 28, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
This tasting is on fire - quite literally! Served flaming and paired with a refreshing vermut near by, you'll love it! Simple but classic: tortilla de patatas is one of the most beloved dishes in Spain, and nothing goes better with it than a cold beer!
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar, Plaça de Santa Maria, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Casa Del Molinero, 08002, Carrer de la Mercè, 13, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.