Barcelona Art and Tapas Small Group Walking Tour with Picasso Museum
Combine art and eating on this 4-hour-long tapas bar crawl and exploration of Barcelona's art museums. In a small group of no more than eight, visit the Picasso Museum and Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, also known as MACBA, and enjoy authentic tapas (small plates) at various local bars along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - 3 pinchos on choice, Variety of fried fish, Fried squids, Spicy fried potatoes (patatas bravas), Typical Spanish pepper (pimientos del padrón), Iberian ham, Spanish seasonal dish, Traditional dessert
- Alcoholic Beverages - All food tastings paired with local Wines, Beers or Refreshments on choice
- Professional local guide
- Skip-the-line Picasso museum reservations
- Visit of Santa Caterina Market
- Old Town Walking Tour
- Small Group tour of max 12 people to ensure a personalised experience
What's excluded :
- Tickets to Museums: Picasso Museum (approx. 17€) To be paid to the guide, the day of your tour.
- Entry/Admission - Museu Picasso
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Placa Reial, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Meet your guide and small group at Plaça Reial, near the fountain, in the middle of the square. Come hungry and curious for new flavours on your taste palette. Enjoy this interesting combination of gastronomy and culture.
You will start the tour on the Plaça Reial, Royal Square, one of Barcelona’s busiest squares, most vibrant spots of the old Town. Have a look at the lamp posts designed and realized by a very young Antoni Gaudí and cherish this enchanting atmosphere generated by the Palmtrees. Find out why it is called the Royal Square even if the king has never lived on this square…
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Continue with a walking tour of the medieval Old Town of Barcelona. Enjoy a stroll in the Gothic Quarter, where the history of Barcelona began. Learn about Catalan traditions and Barcelona’s origins, while exploring enchanting corners, picturesque plazas and the narrow alleys of the Gothic quarter.
Walk in a maze of winding streets dating back to roman times, live the passing of times through medieval and gothic architecture, have a look to the transformation of a city from its oldest times to a modern and vibrant lifestyle.
During the walking tour, your guide will take you to a typical Spanish Tapas bar, where you will try out ‘Pintxos’, small snacks, traditionally eaten in the northern regions of Spain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: MUHBA Temple d'August, c/ Paradis, 10, 08002 Barcelona Spain
As you explore Barcelona's Gothic Quarter you'll come across one of the city's best-kept secrets. Inside a small medieval courtyard, the four columns from the Temple of Augustus have survived despite the passing of the centuries. They are more than 2,000 years old, like Barcelona itself.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Pass by the Barcelona Cathedral and discover its façade and the combination of Romanesque, Gothic and neo-Gothic styles due to the fact that it was built over six centuries. Funded by donations from the medieval brotherhoods and guilds, the building work in Santa Creu commenced in 1298 and was completed around 1890, following the original plans, in the neo-Gothic style.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Placa Sant Felip Neri, Paseo de Palau Episcopal, Barri Gotic, 08002 Barcelona Spain
The romantic, slightly faded Plaça Sant Felip Neri is an unmissable corner of the Gothic Quarter. Presided over by the baroque church from which it takes its name, the square features a number of historic elements that make it particularly attractive.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Santa Caterina Market, Av. de Francesc Cambó, 16, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Get attracted by the lustrous, undulating roof full of colors of the Santa Caterina Market. This market was always characterized by its innovating will. Since 1845, Santa Catarina market provides the neighborhood with groceries. Enter the market and let yourself surprised by the freshness of the products you will get to savor. Taste a variety of fried fish and fried squids. Get amazed by the Patatas Bravas en their delicious Brava sauce. Discover the soft and tasty ‘pimientos del padrón’, typical Spanish peppers and enjoy the rich flavor of Iberian ham.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museu Picasso, Carrer Montcada, 15-23, 08003 Barcelona Spain
During this tour, you will get the chance to enter the Picasso Museum, home to the world's most extensive collection of the painter Pablo Picasso's works. In addition to your guide's explanations, gain deeper insight with the audio guide that will lead you through the very complete exhibition of the painter.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old can join the tour free of charge, children between 3 and 8 are entitled of 30% off.
- If you have any food allergy or dietary restrictions, please let us know once you book the tour.
- Vegetarians and gluten free menu options are available upon request.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In order to guarantee the safety of both the visitors and the team, In-Out has adapted all the hygiene and safety protocols in accordance with the requirements set by the competent and valid organizations and authorities at each stage.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.