Barcelona : Ultimate Tapas and Wine Testing (Private Tour)
Wanna taste delicious tapas paired with local wine? This trip is the best opportunity to explore the taste of amazing Spanish creation the Tapas with Wine. Enjoy the vibrant Sant Antoni and Poble Sec and be familiar with the city in a local way. Let us fall in love with the charming Barcelona atmosphere and its delicious flavors.
The main attractions of the tour -
✓Enjoy wine & tapa together
✓Experience real Spanish flavor and admire the charming atmosphere of Barcelona
✓Visit the first bodega in Sant Antoni.
✓Learn the story behind pintxos
✓Discover Poble Sec area which is popular for its rich nightlife and cool bars
✓Explore the hidden gems of Sant Antoni
✓Roam around gastronomical tapas bar
To get rid of regular boredom this tour is one of the best options. We will explore the flavors of Spain on a tiny bite of Tapas with a small sip of your favorite wine. This fun and delicious food tour end up in a special bar where we will share stories about the locals and enjoy the foods.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private tour with your favorite guide
- 4 glasses of wine testing per person
- Per person will enjoy 4 unique tastings !
- 4 alcoholic drinks
- Entry/Admission - Mirador del Poble Sec
- Entry/Admission - Entre Tapas
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks are not listed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sant Antoni, Sant Antoni, Barcelona, Catalonia
Sant Antoni is a neighborhood belongs to the central district of Barcelona. The best place to find to eat, shop, sleep, drink, play in Barcelona! It has a charming atmosphere with its own hidden gems and a variety of bars surrounding the area.
The place is very suitable for anyone as it is one of the best places to discover local bars and restaurants and shopping. There are also organized traditional markets of books and stamps where you will encounter the local traders displaying different items at very reasonable prices (on Sundays it's more). A beautiful place to experience all the unique variations of Tapas with local wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mirador del Poble Sec, Pg Montjuic, 59 Carretera de Miramar, 08038 Barcelona Spain
Poble Sec - Barcelona's most exciting neighborhood. Most popularly known for its rich nightlife and cool bars. Amazing place for hangout with friends and family.
El Poble Sec is commonly known as a compact district in Barcelona with shady squares and 19th-century architectures. There is a lot of theatre present around Poble Sec. The most famous night club of the city the Apolo club is present in the Poble Sec and also the Nasty Mondays where the dance-floor becomes packed with both locals and tourists alike.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Entre Tapas, Carrer de Mossen Andreu Utesa I Coy, 24, 08940 Barcelona Spain
A unique street is commonly known only by locals for the amazing bodegas and bars. Here we will visit a gastronomical tapas-bar. These bars not only serve the most amazing tapas but also have an assortment of delicious Spanish wines.
Tapas is the most amazing Spanish creation. A small bite of Tapas with a glass of wine will make your day. Tapas are eaten standing on a bar rather than sitting in any restaurant. A portion of wonderful food to experience with family and friends.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Ronda de Sant Antoni, Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Free cancellation up to 14 days before experience date is allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : * Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. * Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020. Ref. Official website of Spanish Govt.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.