Barcelona : The Ultimate Tapas & Wine Tour (4 Tapas and Wine testing included)
Barcelona a city of dream!
And Tapas and Barcelona go hand in hand; they are everywhere! And you can enjoy the most authentic of them all.
Wander through the hip & upcoming district Sant Antoni. The perfect time to get introduced to the local lifestyle in Barcelona before your first stop for delicious wine and tapas.Discover a unique street known only by locals for the amazing bodegas and bars. Visit a gastronomical tapas-bar. They not only serve the most amazing tapas but also have an assortment of delicious Spanish wines
This fun and delicious tour ends at a special bar with what has to be Barcelona's most friendly staff! Enjoy a wine & tapa together with your host, share stories and laughs and enjoy the rest of the evening!
✔ Have 4 glasses of wine & 4 tapas
✔ Taste delicious tapas paired with local wine
✔ 100% personalized to your wishes
✔ Private tour: only you & your host
✔ Enjoy the vibrant Sant Antoni and Poble Sec
✔ Roam around the city with your private guide
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced Private guide
- 4 glasses of wine per person
- 4 tastings per person
- 4 alcoholic drinks
- Entry/Admission - Mirador del Poble Sec
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sant Antoni de Portmany, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Balearic Islands
Explore first bodega in Sant Antoni and get a chance to learn all about the story behind pinxtos,
And choose one of your liking and enjoy your delicious glass of wine.
Visit the first bodega in Sant Antoni and learn all about the story behind pinxtos, select one of your liking and enjoy your delicious cup of wine.
Cool Hangouts :
Continue towards the fun Poble Sec area, known for its rich nightlife and cool bars. On the way, stop at a unique bodega and let your host recommend you a delicious tapa while you have your wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mirador del Poble Sec, Pg Montjuic, 59 Carretera de Miramar, 08038 Barcelona Spain
Poble Sec is an amazing traditional Spanish area; filled with old buildings and a lot of secret places!
And guess what? You will get a chance to roam around the fun Poble Sec area, known for its rich nightlife and cool bars. On the way, stop at a unique bodega and let your host recommend you a delicious tapa while you have your wine.
And Last but Not Least discover a unique street known only by locals for the amazing bodegas and bars. Visit a gastronomical tapas-bar. They not only serve the most amazing tapas but also have an assortment of delicious Spanish wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ronda de Sant Antoni, Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Free cancellation up to 15 days before experience date
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.